Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sigma brushes - Make me up collection

So i was thinking today ... What i should i blog about? And i was like thinking and thinking and i was like i give up. When i came home from school i ate something, and then went straight to my laptop to blog. Then suddenly it hit me, SIGMA! I never even thought about it, but you can't apply your make-up without a brush. So i was like, hell yeah i'm gonna blog about Sigma.

Sigma is a beautiful brand, with the most amazing brushes. Wich are pretty affordable. You can not get better brushes for cheaper money believe me. And if you want to invest your money in MAC brushes, that's totally up to you. But for me, as a beginning blogger. With a little budget, sigma brushes are affordable and better.

So Sigma releases once a while an collection. And this time they released the Make me up collection. There are four brush kits, and every single one of them contains twelve brushes. These kits are sold for $99,00 . The brushes it contains are :
  • Small Angle - E65
  • Medium Angled Shading - E70
  • Large Shader - E60
  • Pencil - E30
  • Large Angled Contour - F40
  • Large Powder - F30
  • Duo Fibre - F50
  • Foundation - F60
  • Concealer - F70
  • Tapered Blending - E40
  • Eye Shading - E55
  • Eyeliner - E05
In the colours : black, purple, pink and blue.
 



As you can see, a lot brushes for $99,00. And i've heard everybody say these brushes are exactly the same quality as they normally would be. And the MAC aren't. But i might buy these? Should i? I'm going to buy the Sigma travel kit in nice pink(it comes a little pink clutch, how cute!). And i have MAC travel brushes, so i'm going to compare the MAC and the Sigma for you guys.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. And lalala i will speak to you tomorrow! Stay pretty!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment